Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Funny Dog Breed Light Bulb Jokes

Visit Squidoo for more funny dog breed light bulb jokes!

http://www.squidoo.com/dog-lover-cafe

Amplify’d from www.squidoo.com
funny dogs
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?



1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?



2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.



3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!



4. Rottweiler: Make me.



5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my queaky toys in the dark.



6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!
Read more at www.squidoo.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best of the Net Live from Stop Shop and Roll